Thursday, January 26, 2006

Got Milk?


So I am back from 5 days of sitting in my sister's apartment, staring at my beautiful niece. I would says she slept 95% of the time...so it REALLY was that eventful. I left one time, to go to Starbucks on the other side of Brooklyn, since there isn't one in my sister's area. I am too busy to go into detail, but here is a pic as well as some random fun facts...

Days old (of Allie, my beautiful Niece): 15

Cutest Moment: when she figured out how to suck her thumb for the first time and realized that it was quite tasty (her hands are usually covered).

Biggest development in 5 days: She grew out of her original size diapers.

Doughnuts I consumed: 5 (ok 6 - Entenmanns plain doughnuts w/ the chocolate covered shell....mmmmmmm...That is the PRECISE reason I don't buy them...or the crumb cake)

Cigarettes consumed: ZERO (reason I consumed so many doughnuts)

Chosen song to sing to Allie: "Bushel & a Peck" from Guys and Dolls (which I found out is what my Aunt sang to me and my sister when we were babies)

No comments: