Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What am I doing here...

Not at all a blogger or an internet dork by any sorts...I am good at finding random crap, news and funny s*%t all together on the internet. Alas, to comment on one of the sites I frequent for a good chuckle I was led here - to create my own blog. SO...When I have a moment to actually concentrate on this I'll actually set it up with a bunch of fun crap. All you're ever going to really get is some random links to funny stuff...baby pictures of my new niece, information about my band's upcoming shows/events and shameless plugs (check us out at www.myspace.com/conjob ), and perhaps a funny story - as I tend to be a funny person. So if you have bothered to read this far and are, in fact, as pathetic as me...well cheers!

Site of the day: http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/
Kudo's to the fug girls. I love them - they cheer me up immensely with their constant bitchiness...and today is a GEM - With the Crap that people wore to the Globes last night...They have made my week!

Song currently stuck in my head: "Friday I'm in Love", The Cure...Great song so I can't complain...Must have been the song I woke up to on the radio this morning or something...

No comments: